Sunday 19 June 2016

Interview : Niharika Konidela


Niharika Konidela, the Mega blue blood of the illustrious Mega family, is debuting in Tollywood with Oka Manasu. The film stars young hero Naga Shourya because the male lead. Oka Manasu is geared up for a Midsummer's Day unharness amidst a good buzz, and that we trapped with Niharika for a quick chitchat.
Q) Your debut film’s unharness is simply 5 days away, ar you nervous?
The nervousness is unquestionably there. we have a tendency to firmly believed within the story and did Oka Manasu. i'm quite desperate to see however the audiences can receive the film. i'm assured that we'll for sure entertain the audiences. Q) initial time associate actor from the Mega family is getting into acting. once did you would like to become associate actress? I have continuously been dependent on films since my childhood. Films driven Maine to step into the TV world and later film production. the eagerness for acting grew stronger throughout my stint as a TV program host. the instant I had the arrogance and felt that i used to be prepared for acting, I expressed my want to my relations.

Q) however did your relations react to your decision?

I grew up {in a|during a|in associate exceedingly|in a very} cine setting and that i was cognizant of what goes into being an actor. Even my father, Chiru Pedda Nanna, Kalyan Babai and everybody jogged my memory of the challenges within the cine field, however all of them inspired Maine to travel ahead and pursue my dream, and here i'm.

Q) however does one react to the initial hostility from Mega fans regarding your acting debut?

You should not decision it hostility. Fans were rather apprehensive regarding acting being a glamourous profession. Mega fans treat Chiru Pedda Nanna, Pawan Babai and everybody as their circle of relatives Mainembers and expressed their issues regarding my acting debut since they treat me mutually among their relations. however after they came to grasp regarding my aspirations and career selections, they extended their full support.

Q) So, did you choose to not act in glamourous roles solely owing to fans’ pressure?

I have ne'er been an exponent of glamourous roles and ne'er wished to try and do them either. i'm obtaining all the limelight currently as I associate with the Mega tag. however so as to achieve my very own individuality, i'll got to prove my price in performance familiarised roles within the long-standing time. Thankfully, i'm creating my debut with a difficult film like Oka Manasu.

Q) What ought to we have a tendency to expect from Oka Manasu?

It’s a matured romance. I in person feel that love stories like these ar quite rare within the gift days. The approach the director weaved a stunning film out of pure, heart touching emotions are the main highlight of Oka Manasu.

Q) Throw some insights regarding your character within the film?

I had signed Oka Manasu the instant I detected my character within the story. you'll be able to imagine however powerfully I secured my character. I feel lucky to be creating my debut with such an important role.

Q) however was it operating with Naga Shaurya?

Naga Shaurya may be a quiet man and doesn’t mingle with individuals quite freely. However, he becomes quite silver-tongued once he starts interacting with individuals. the bulk of Oka Manasu’s story revolves around our 2 characters. The scenes that includes each folks have begin quite nicely.

Q) You belong to 1 of the acknowledged film families in Tollywood. however does one see yourself within the future?

All my {family Mainembers|relations|members of the family} are supporting me throughout the creating of my debut film. I solely want to create them feel pleased with Maine by acting additional|in additional} and more smart movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment