Tuesday 12 July 2016

My Father-in-Law is active in TRS: Allu Arjun


Allu Arjun's Family on weekday took half in TRS Government's Haritha Haram plantation drive. They did not even hesitate applaud the efforts of authorities to handle warming. When quizzed by media, Bunny said: "Recently, I bought this web site wherever I want to make a house. As i would like to start out with one thing positive, I created my son Ayaan plant a tree initial. Planting of saplings is extremely vital for his generation". Stylish Star appealed Media to not see his participation during a political angle. 'Yes, My father is active in TRS and he prompt it'd be nice if we tend to participate in Haritha Haram. But, do not politicise it! Plantation of saplings cannot be attributed to 1 specific party tho' its associate degree initiative of TRS Government. everybody ought to come to the fore to participate in such programmes. Basically, i prefer 2 aspects - Planting Saplings & Education of Children!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment